I’ve been nominatied for my first blogger award thank you to
Guinevere over at Book & Wonders for the nomination.
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigmahttps://www.okotoenigmasblog.com/
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Things About Myself
- Apart from reading my other love is baking. Specifically cookies! It relaxes me and I get a yummy treat at the end.
- I am married with 2 kids and my husband proposed after only 5 weeks together. 18 years later we’re still happy together.
- Supernatural is my favourite T.V show. I can’t believe it’s ending I actually thought it would go on forever!
- What are the best and worst thing about being a (book) blogger?
I love the whole community. There is always someone willing to support you if you need help or advice. As for the worst I’m not sure I’ve accounted the worst yet. I’ll let you know if I do!
2.What’s a favourite childhood book?
I don’t have a single favourite but if I had to pick it would be either Matilda by Roald Dahl or The Magic Faraway Tree by Enid Blyton
3. What book character(s) would make the perfect friend?
I know it’s probably a cliche answer but I have to go with Hermione from harry Potter and katniss from The Hunger Games. 2 incredibly strong women who would help you in any way they could and stick by you.
4. Whats your favourite comfort food to eat while reading?
Crisps or chips if your’e American. They are my downfall!
5. Bonus funny question: you can be given one, and only one, super power: flying at 3cm from the floor, invisibility that only triggers at night or the ability to shape shift into an animal you hate. What do you pick?
Flying 3cm from the ground! you could still get places quicker and imagine not walking in high heels!
- Which author(s) would you invite to dinner?
- What is your favourite blog post you’ve written so far?
- Do you like listening to music while you read? If so whats your favourite?
- Do you prefer series or standalone books?
- (weird/ funny question) If you had to replace your hands with something other than hands, hooks, or claws, what would you choose and why?
There are so many wonderful blogs that I can’t choose so I nominate you all! if you’re reading this you are nominated!